May Contain Traces of Knits

In which S rants about knitting, school, and life.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

No No Sheep for me.

I haven't been able to knit for a bit over a week now. I think I have tendonitis or something, because my right wrist hurts like all get-out. I have to take notes by hand at school, and all I can say is ouch. I use the mouse with my left hand, so at least that's not making it worse.

Because I haven't been able to knit, I've of course have several ideas of things I want to knit. Oh, and I bought a knitting book yesterday.

The book's Amy Singer's No Sheep for You, and I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but oh my god the eye candy. I'm rather in love.

My love, however, is diminished by the fact that there's some sort of a major screw-up in the book: pages 82 through 97 have been replaced with pages 66 through 81. This means that I don't have the patters for Manly Maze, Sweet Indulgence or The Bag or the full-page photo of the ganseys, but three of the patterns and the big Maze photo twice. I'm all sorts of pissed off. I checked the Interweave site and did a quick Google, but nothing turned up. I tried finding an e-mail address I could use to contact Interweave to see what the hell was up, but no such luck. I'll probably take the book back to the store and see if they'll have it. That was their only copy, so I'll just have to survive without it. Insert sad face here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 13:36, Blogger Rebecca said...

Did you try contacting Amy Singer...maybe you can find a link on knitty.com since she is the editor. She may be able to help you figure out whom to contact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home